HOW TO REGISTER ON MY COMET
To register for the upcoming season please read the instructions below depending on whether you played for Ruahine AFC last year, you are transferring from another club or it’s your first time playing football.
RETURNING PLAYERS (YOU PLAYED FOR RUAHINE AFC IN 2018)
- Log into MY COMET using your existing username and password using this link
- The MY COMET front page should come up with player’s name prominent
- Go to ‘Items’ tab on the left-hand side. Select “Ruahine AFC”
If you have trouble finding the club in the drop down list - start typing "Ruahine A..." and you should see our name come up.
- Under personal details please 'Edit' and 'Save' all your contact details i.e. email, mobile phone, home phone, school name particularly if there have been changes.
- Go to ‘Register’ tab and a list of current registration products will show up. Click the ‘+’ button on the appropriate product.
Note: Please check that you have chosen the correct football product for the age of the player. If you wish to amend the product you will need to go back and click on the red '-' button.
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’. The cost will show as either $95 or $55 and 'Pay Later'
Note: If your child is playing in First Kicks (4-6th grade) the fees will be $55 regardless of how many children are playing in your family. For grades 7-13 the first child from every family unit is $95, and then $55 for each child from the same family unit thereafter. All players must pay the fee shown in the registration confirmation email as soon as possible and before 30 April (alternative arrangements available on request).
- Click 'Finish'.
- You will then receive a confirmation email that your registration has gone through.
Payment can then be made via online banking following the instructions on the email to secure your registration and your place in a team this year.
Note: If you cannot remember your password please use the link provided in MyComet. This will send details to your stored email address (you may need to check your email junk-folder). If your email address has changed please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your user name and password.
NEW FOOTBALL PLAYERS
We welcome all new players at any age/grade within our junior football club.
Simply go to https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/login and click on – ‘Don’t have an account? Sign up'
Then follow the above instructions ensuring you choose ‘Ruahine AFC’ under ‘Club/Fed’. If you have trouble finding the club in the drop down list - start typing "Ruahine A..." and you should see our name come up.
MY COMET TIPS AND TRICKS
If you are having trouble with registering please look at the links below to help you out:
If you’re still having trouble please email email@example.com with HELP ME REGISTER in the subject line.